Monday, November 03, 2008
Urgh! I was so looking forward to playing golf loh D: but Darren couldn't find his golf shoes so in the end we went to Thomson Plaza. He treated me to Subwayy :D and he bought me jellies at last! Hahahaha walked around and around TP. I showed him the super nice vintage shop with super nice things inside. And he was like "Modern better loh."
WHAT SHIT!
Hahahha but it was funnn. Then right, on the way back, he lend me his psp and I played DJ Max.
I'm pro ok! A for level one! Hahahahhaahhahahaha C: First time playing somemore eh. Not bad ok.
Then we went to eat the white thingy at the N&B near my house. Played more DJ Max. Aiyaaah I can only excel at level one.
Bought dinner for my bro then I went home already.
I WANT TO PLAY GOLF! Putting putting.
This friday I'm supposed to go make jellies at Darren's house! Hahah but what time does the Night of Poetry start! Does anyone knowwwwww?
6:45 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style